Garage Door Opener Maintenance
The largest entry point to any home is probably through the garage door. Now, this may be news to some of us, but to have a good experience with your garage door, you'll definitely need to take several factors into consideration. Your garage door opener is critical to not just your safety but that of your family also.
To ensure that your garage door opener remains in proper working condition, garage door opener maintenance service is offered by garage door repair professionals. You can't afford to ignore proper maintenance of such equipment. Sacramento Home Garage Doors are always ready to offer efficient garage door opener maintenance services and ensure that your garage door opener maintenance needs and expectations are fulfilled.
At Sacramento Home Garage Doors, we understand the need for garage door openers to be safe for you and your family, especially since a garage is home to the vehicle(s) you use regularly. Unfortunately, without frequent garage door opener maintenance and repair, everything undesirable, such as accidents and inconveniences, will be on the cards. A garage door is a structure consisting of electrical and mechanical parts that occasionally need proper maintenance and repair.
A host of garage door opener part manufacturers recommend that you frequently update and maintain your garage door opener parts if you want that they should work conveniently. This reason should suffice in letting you put your mixed reactions and doubts at rest. Do you need garage door opener maintenance services? Don't hesitate any more. Don't let it to continue causing harm. We are just a call away for any garage door repairs in Sacramento or nearby areas.
Some Common Malfunctions that Cause Garage Door Opener Failure:
Wear and Tear
- Frequent up and down cycles will most likely lead to wear and tear. Sometimes, the springs of a garage door don't stand the test of time and eventually they bring about the failure of a garage door opener. Everyone uses their vehicle daily and if this frequency is maintained, then wear and tear is bound to happen.
- Rust accumulation on springs creates friction in the coil, which eventually starts to corrode. As a result, the spring gets weak and this results in complete failure of the garage door opener.
Using the wrong springs
- Different garage door models have a specific type of springs designed for them. The use of incorrect springs may cause the springs of a garage door to break and it is a recipe for failure. A spring for one model may not be appropriate for another due to the size of the wire and spring length.
Lack of Maintenance
- Regular use of a garage door makes garage door opener maintenance mandatory. Any failure to grease and oil the necessary parts could eventually lead to several defects in your garage door.
For automatic garage door openers, the major causes include:
- Safety Eye: sensors located on the bottom side of the door, misalignment and related malfunctions;
- Wall Station Malfunctions: garage door disconnection from the opener and other issues.
The Sacramento Home Garage Doors team, comprising of trained and experienced garage door opener maintenance technicians, ensures that your garage door opener is well maintained, clean, safe, secure and convenient to operate all the time. We are available at any time of the day to attend to your call.
Furthermore, our garage door opener maintenance discounts are attractive and come in addition to the lifetime warranty on some of the top-notch garage door opener products that we offer. During weekends and holidays, you can still find us and we'll be quick in offering our personalized services to you.
Even though some problems can be addressed, by just reading the manual and taking the required steps oneself, it's still advisable to seek the assistance and guidance of trained and certified garage door opener maintenance technicians for addressing your concerns. Furthermore, garage doors come with a host of features that may be complicated for a layman to comprehend. Choose the services of Sacramento Home Garage Doors now and allow us to take good care of your garage door opener.